Wednesday 9 May 2018

Nike Thea's

Now you're probably wondering why on Earth am I publishing a post specifically about my Nike Air Max Thea's but all will become clear.....

I had initially seen these beauties in a YouTube video and on Instagram (as most of us millennials do) and decided I needed them. I began thinking of outfits and decided they would look insane with a pair of faux leather trousers, or to be fair even with blue jeans.

The UK's weather has been a bit all over the place recently, we had some stunning sunbathing worthy weather in April but then those 4 days were followed by, of course, April showers! So I've been wearing these whenever I can because it's definitely not warm enough for sandals but I'm bored of Winter shoes. I'm currently living in these and my white converse at the moment because at least they are bright colours and are slightly more Summery.

However, my only issue with these is you CANNOT get them wet! Don't let it rain on them, because you will end up with raindrop patterns on the front sections of the trainer.


I'm not exactly sure why this happens or if I just have a faulty pair of Nike Thea's but on the front section of the shoe I now have some very faint, lighter marks where the raindrops have landed. I have been very careful with them since so there is no new damage and the old damage isn't particularly noticeable.

Nike Thea's are generally around £94.99, which even though these beauties are incredibly weightless AND beautiful I have to admit I'm not sure I'd spend that much on them purely because of the water issue but these particular pair were £55 which is A LOT more justifiable for a brilliant pair of shoes!
What are your favourite pair of shoes to wear for when the weather can't make up it's mind?

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig